We are looking for 12 people who want to team up with industry mentors, learn even more about 5G and problem-solve against real-world sustainability challenges.
You must be between the ages of 16 – 22, you must have completed all five digital skills courses by 26th May 2021 and you must be available for two activities:
- 5G Bootcamp - 9th June 2021
The 5G Bootcamp will be an interactive deeper dive into the technological building blocks
of 5G and its anticipated impact on the world.
- CW Tech for Impact Ideation day (idea creation to solve real-world problems using tech) - 1st July 2021
While teaming up with industry mentors and your
fellow CW Techsters, you will use your technological know-how to create a
solution to a real-world sustainability challenge.
Why apply for the live events?
- Grow your digital skills
- Get support and advice from experienced industry mentors
- Raise your profile amongst potential employers and educational establishments
- Boost your university or job application
- Get help with formulating business ideas
- Be featured in social media promotions and blogs
To apply for the live events complete this short form by 26 May. To find out more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org